The app settings include the configuration for:
- Splash: An introductory graphical screen that shows a welcome message when you first install an app can also be displayed when a user first joins a group or a channel.
- Bubble Themes: They are a selection of chat themes [backgrounds] that you can choose from to select the main bubble theme for your app.
- Invitational Links: These are displayed in groups, channels, events, and bookings to invite users.
- Show App Details: To show descriptions added to your app and the number of users.
- Request App Rating: To ask users for their rating after over 30 minutes of video or voice calls.
- Login and sign-up: This section allows you to select the method of registration when a user first signs up for your app.
- User Profile: You can customize what your users can say about themselves.
- Store Verification Account: To create demo accounts for Google and Apple to access your app during the publishing process.
- Google Ads: this section will enable you to activate Google Ad Mob in your app.
- Payment options include Credit Card (Stripe), PayPal or Cash, which can be used as a payment gateway in your store, channel, events, etc., where users can submit payments easily.
- In App Purchases: For additional purchases in your app.
Check out this documentation for how to add subscriptions to a channel or group for Android.
- Chat Bots: You can include ready-made bots in your app, and you also have the option to build your own bot.
- To set up your channels configuration.
- Select which language you want your app to be in.
- You can add a customer support URL for your clients in the app
Updated 3 months ago