The app settings include the configuration for:
- The splash screen, which is an introductory graphical screen that shows a welcome message when you first install an app, can also be displayed when a user first joins a group or a channel.
- Your users' login and sign-up page, this section allows you to select the method of verification when a user first signs up for your app.
- User's profile, in this section, you can customize what your users can say about themselves.
- Bubble themes for the chats which are a selection of chat app backgrounds that you can choose from to select the main bubble theme for your app.
- Invitational Links which are displayed in groups, channels, events, and booking to invite users.
Google AdMob, this section will enable you to activate Google Ad Mob in your app.
Payment options include PayPal, the most used online wallet in the world, it can be used as a payment gateway in your store or channel where users can submit payments easily.
You can include ready-made bots in your app, you also have the option to build your own bot.
Updated 12 days ago