Broadcast news, events, or contests and keep your users hooked all the time. This module enables you to have an instant feed on your app like that of a Facebook page or a Telegram channel; users can interact with your posts by liking, sharing, or writing comments, which admins only will see. The Posts/Feed module acts as an interactive channel that unlimited subscribers can join. You can have more than one sub-channel in your app but this module will show only your app's main channel.
This module is the best to use if you want to build a Community App.
You can install this module in your app in the following places:
- App's Home Menu ✓
- App's Side Menu ✕
You can find the posts/feed module in the social category.
Drag and drop the module into your home to install it.
This module can only be installed in your home menu x
With the post module, you can post messages, images, videos, GIFs, and files to different channels and groups, you can also add segments and tags to your audience for targeted posts.
Users can comment on different posts.
3.) Like a Post
Enable the users to engage with a post, by liking it.
4.) Read Counter
Displays simple statistics for how many users viewed a message within its first two weeks.
Notifications page that displays recent notifications, show unread ones, and provides an ability to respond to different types of messages, exactly like Facebook's.
For users to create customized lists of their favorite friends, photos, and posts, exactly like Whatsapp.
1.) Once you installed the module, by dragging and dropping it in the home or side menu, hit the gear icon to configure the settings of the module.
2.) Here you can rename the module and choose an Android and an iOS icon for it.
3.) From the settings, you have the option to include ads in your app, through the Google AdMob Module.
Note that you have to install Google AdMob Module first.
When you enable ads, you can specify the number of posts after which an ad will appear, note that the minimum number of posts after which an ad will appear is five.
Don't forget to click save.
4.) You can also choose the layout of the posts to be either wide or on the left side as shown.
5.) To configure the features, click on "Features".
Talk to Admin
For app users to chat directly with the admin, this feature allows your users to share their thoughts and give you instant feedback on your posts.
Add promo points to your posts for users to collect and redeem, it is displayed as a small bubble that is attached to the bottom right side of the post.
- You can also choose the background and text color.
Gives your posts the look-and-feel of a Facebook page, you can choose to add the like button, reply button, the number of views, and the share button.
You can also customize the heart color in the like button.
To allow specific users (tags) to see your posts. This feature can be used to target a specific segment of your users.
Click here to know how to create a new tag.
Don't forget to "Save" after you are done with the configuration.
Displays a set of actions to be done to the selected content.
There is one action (delete) that is shown by default and eight actions that are user-selectable which are:
- Save to Gallery
- Report Abuse
- Save to Music
- Save to Downloads
Click on the toggle to activate or deactivate the action.
You can also change the order of the actions, click and hold the move icon and drag up and down to move the action.
You can also disable the feature altogether.
It's better to add these modules to your App's Side Menu (step 3)
- Active Channels: It shows the user a list of the recently-posting channels they have joined on your app.
- User Channels: It shows the users a list of all channels they have joined on your app.
- Channels List: It shows a list of all your app's channels for users to join.
- Calendar: It enables creating timetables/schedules and publishing them attached to posts.
- Menu: It enables creating polls and attaching them to posts.
- Click "Posts" in the admin menu, placed on the left of your nandbox dashboard.
- Click the "+" button at the bottom right side of the page, to be prompted with a window where you can create your post.
- You have the option to post a text message and change the background color just like Facebook, just choose the color you want and enter the content of your post.
- And your post will look like this after editing.
- You can also post a photo, video, gif, audio, or a file.
- And if you want to publish an instant article, or have the platform fetch a URL and publish its content, or even publish a calendar that includes a list of events, you can easily do that through these buttons respectively.
- You can also attach a sticky post or a menu to create polls, just click on attach and choose either option, (note that you have to create a menu before you are able to attach it to a post, and in order to create a sticky post you have to enable the sticky note feature in the features section of the posts & feed module.
- You can assign tags to your users to label them and send a post to this label only.
From the admin menu, click on scheduled post.
Click the "+" button at the bottom right side of the page.
Click on the blue calendar icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the date and click schedule.
Finally, click schedule, and your post is now scheduled!
Click on "Tags" and then "Add New Tag", enter the tag name and the tag description and choose whether you want it to be a private tag or not, and then click Save.
- Once you created it, you will be able to add your new tag, just mark it and click "Add".
You can also segment your users into groups and you can send each segment a targeted post. Follow the same steps when you create a new tag.
You can also publish your post to certain groups and channels that you created.
1.) Click on Groups
2.) And then click on "Add New" and select either Group or Channel
- You can also insert emojis in your post.
If you would like to publish a post without sending push notifications to your users, you can enable the silent button.
Finally, when you are ready to publish your post, click on "Send".
Updated 3 months ago